銆?_How to save_How to save
[Can rice be stored in the refrigerator in summer?
銆?_How to save_How to save
There is no doubt that in summer, the weather is very hot and the humidity of the air is relatively high, so the food in this season is easy to spoil, and some food will spoil in the morning and night. By measurement, the volume of rice is relatively low.Therefore, it is generally not easy to spoil. Rice bought back can usually be stored for a long time. In summer, many people will keep rice in the refrigerator. Is this correct?
Can rice be kept in the refrigerator in summer?
Yes, but it doesn’t take long.
Rice aligned at the time of placement is most susceptible to infestation in summer, while the infestation rate is reduced in winter.
According to this situation, the remaining rice stored after the winter is put into clean pockets, and then sent to the refrigerator freezer in batches and placed for 24 hours of “cold winter” torture. After the rice is processed in this way, allNot prone to insects.
To prevent food mold and mildew1, first put the purchased food (rice, beans, etc.) in the freezer of the refrigerator, freeze for four hours, and freeze the dead eggs.
Take an empty plastic oil drum, wash and dry it, and fill the frozen food (rice, beans, etc.) in a dry plastic oil drum. Cover it so that flying insects cannot enter.
2. For those who have been wormed, first put the rice in the refrigerator for 24 hours, and freeze the worms in the rice to death. The worms will become lighter when they die. The dead rice worms will float when they are washed.You can sifter the dead insects in the rice.
3. Put the rice in a clean container, fill 100-200 grams of white wine with a wine bottle, bury the opening in the rice, the bottle mouth is slightly higher than the rice surface, and seal the window to prevent rice from insects. Remember to keep the container mouth sealed.strict.
4. Put some quicklime (block ash) or plant ash on the bottom of the rice bowl, cover it with plastic cloth, and pour rice.
Or put some garlic cloves in the rice to prevent insects.
5. Put the dried kelp into the rice tank (the tank is insulated with bricks to block the tide) to kill insects and mold.
The method is to put about 1 kg of dried kelp on 100 kg of rice. After 7 days, it can kill more than 96% of powdery lung and moth pests, and absorb 3% of the water of the rice.
After being dried for a short time, the kelp can release the absorbed water. At this time, the kelp can be added to the rice tank to continue to use it.
This method is non-toxic, harmless, and less effective with less money. This method is also applicable to other food pest control.
Kelp can prevent mildew from rice.
Putting 1 kg of kelp in 100 kg of rice can kill pests and inhibit mold.
However, kelp should be recovered for 10 minutes every 10 days before being added to the rice.
A kelp can be used more than 20 times.
6. Anaerobic preservation method: first store the rice to be stored in a ventilated place and spread it out (note that it should not be exposed to the sun) to dry thoroughly, and then put the rice in a non-toxic (food) plastic bag with less air permeabilityInside (preferably full), tie the bag tightly and store in a cool and dry place so that the rice can be stored for a long time.
7. Prickly pepper preservation method: Prickly ash is a natural antioxidant, has a special flavor, and has an insect repellent effect.
The specific method is to put 20 to 30 peppercorns in the pot, add an appropriate amount of water (it is appropriate to soak the rice pocket), place on the fire and cook the peppercorn flavor seasoning pot away from the fire, put the rice pocket in the peppercorn water and wetTake it out and let it dry, then pour the rice into your pocket.
Wrap a few small packets of peppercorns in gauze and place them on the top, middle, and bottom of the rice bag. Tighten the mouth of the bag. Place the rice bag in a cool and ventilated place to prevent rice insects.